Thursday, June 26, 2008
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Monday, June 23, 2008
Friday, June 20, 2008
Thursday, June 19, 2008
From Latin America to the South Pacific, the pairing of lime and chili is a classic flavor combination. Our rub is a mingling of carefully selected spices – New Mexican chilies, California cilantro, Turkish cumin, paprika and more – plus sea salt and tart lime. The blend gives all types of meats a gentle heat and mouthwatering appeal. Before grilling, panfrying or roasting, sprinkle the rub liberally on chicken, pork, beef and seafood. 3 oz. A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Here's a description of the product from Nordstrom's website:
"Chocolate Truffle Soufflé Body Crème is an ultra-rich whipped soufflé crème scented with a blend of the finest extracts. Use day or night for luxurious moisture protection without being heavy or greasy. Chocolate Truffle is a decadent treat blending top notes of almond with creamy espresso and a hint of Frangelico. The chocolate scent is warmed with a blend of vanilla, sweet maple and honey topped off with rose and heliotrope for added sophistication."
Monday, June 9, 2008
Friday, June 6, 2008
- Wire rack cooks a 4-pound chicken upright by beer can method
- Stainless-steel; safe for charcoal grills, gas grills, and ovens
- Circular wire base rests securely on wire grills
- Uses any 12-ounce can of beer or soda for moisture
- Instructions included; dishwasher-safe; measures 7 by 5 inches
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
I really enjoyed the book. It wasn't as good as Something Borrowed OR Something Blue (which I think are really hard to top) but I thought it was better than Baby Proof. I really hope that this author starts coming out with a book each year!!
Here are some other bloggers who have the same love for Emily Giffin's books -
Monday, June 2, 2008
And there are two ways to use the product:
- To open the eye area & illuminate the cheek bone, apply Secret Brightener to the lower temple moving inward towards the apple of the cheek
- To lighten darkness or shadow apply Secret Brightener directly to the area of concern and its suggested to set with Secret Brightening Powder, when used around the eye. (I personally don't do this and in the two years that I have been using this product don't find a need).
This product can be found at a variety of places including Amazon, Nordstrom, Bloomingdales and anywhere the Laura Mercier makeup is sold. It's $30 which I know is cheap but it should last you about six months - at least that's how long a tube lasts for me.