Monday, May 5, 2008

Favorite Thing #47 - Bath and Body Works Scent - Japanese Cherry Blossom


I have become obsessed with this scent from Bath and Body Works - Japanese Cherry Blossom. Now that spring is here and summer is right around the corner I don't like to wear much perfume and this is the perfect compromise of something light and airy but still makes you smell good. I use the lotion and the body splash and its the perfect combination. Recently I had to order some of my favorite air freshners from there so I thought I would expand on the JCB products. Being sent to me right now is body splash (to replace the small bottle I have), Instant Radiance Gradual Tan Body Lotion (which I am hoping works like the Jergens lotion), and Body Butter (too replace the small lotion I have).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...