Monday, July 16, 2018

DRESSING ROOM DIARIES: NSALE ANNIVERSARY EDITION - Outerwear

I'm breaking up this MAJOR try on session into categories to make it easier to navigate.  I'll link to the other Dressing Room Diary posts from the #nsale at the bottom.  Apologies for the pictures...the lightning wasn't very good.

For outerwear this year, I didn't really need a lot (stocked up last year) but I'm always looking for unique pieces to add.  I really hit the jackpot with BB Dakota this year.  Never really tried this brand but now I'm a big fan.

BB Dakota Fleece Collar Coat
This BB Dakota fleece was a last minute add to my try on session.  Love the structuredness (is that a word) of it.  Will be perfect for those cooler fall days.   Great material, very soft and super flattering.  You can dress it up or down.  This one has been super popular and keeps going in and out of stock.

BB Dakota Faux Leather Jacket
I am OBSESSED with this BB Dakota faux leather jacket.  It's one of my FAVORITE purchases so far.  Really, really great quality.  Love the greige (gray/beige) color.  It's going to go with SO many things this fall.  Also comes in black.  Highly recommend.  This too keeps going in and out of stock so snag it when you can. 

Thread and Supply Pullover
So many of you are obsessed with Thread and Supply jackets so I had to finally try it.  And honestly, I was underwhelmed.  The smallest size was WAY too big on me.  Don't get me wrong, the material is super soft and comfortable but I would much rather a jacket from The North Face or Patagonia.  Same softness but a little more structure.





 photo signature_zpsa7637e94.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...