Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Favorite Thing #29 - Sephora Beauty Insider Reward Program



Today's favorite thing is another reward program and this one is at Sephora - the Sephora Beauty Insider. I love this program because it feels like everytime I buy something there I get something free. This was a free program to join so its really worth it even if you only shop there once and a while.
Here are some of the benefits:
  • you earn beauty points for every purchase made when you use your insider card (this isn't a credit card - its just like a grocery store card, you can just keep it on your key chain). For every $100 you spend you get a deluxe sample. These are great samples, not just a small foil packet of something but an actual travel size bottle! Since joining the program last year I got three bottles of body wash, face cream, and eye cream. I did some Christmas shopping there so I spent a little more than usual.

  • a free gift for your birthday - Vanilla Cupcake Bath and Shower Bubbles

  • first dibs on new beauty products before they hit stores

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...