My dad and father-in-law are probably the two hardest people in my life to buy presents for. They have everything they want, need, etc. But I found the perfect gift two Christmas' ago from Red Envelope - Men's Valet. It's the man's version of a jewelry box. This version of the valet is a beautiful chestnut wood with compartments for all of their gadgets. Red Envelope is always coming out with updated versions of their valet with new functions and different types of surfaces (wood, metal, etc.). This version has the following features:
- chestnut-stained exterior
- modern brushed-nickel details
- chocolate-colored leather top with beveled edges
- drawers lined with blue faux suede
- two cord cut-outs in back panel accommodate wiring for cell phones, music players and PDAs measures 14 1/4 " x 11" x 4" high
- optional plaque may be engraved with up to three initials
This is a no-fail gift (unless they already have one). I also bought my husband one and he uses it everyday. On one end of the dresser is my jewelry box and on the other end is his valet.