Wednesday, April 2, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SOME OF MY FAVORITE PEOPLE!!!




Two of my favorite people share the same birthday!!!

Happy Birthday to Teha one of my bestest friends and maid of honor in my wedding. I owe you for helping me meet the love of my life. You are the best!!! We have been through so much together and I don't know if I would have gotten through everything without you! Muah!




Happy Birthday to one of my bestest friends from college - Laurie!! We had some of the best times in Morgantown together. Love and miss you!!!! Muah!


And a Happy Belated Birthday to another one of my bestest friends, Shannon. I miss not living so close to you!!! I can't wait to celebrate your wedding next year on my birthday...haha!!!

1 comment:

Teha7 said...

Awww....Thank you so much, Christina! And thank you for being such a loyal friend who I know I can always count on for anything...including a smile, an ear, a hug, a glass of wine, and to come to my rescue when I need you. I love you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...