Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Favorite Thing #50 - J.Crew Elastic Wedge Flip Flops


These flip flops have been a favorite thing of mine since college. At first I started wearing the classic J.Crew wedge flip flops and loved them because they can me a little extra height and were super comfortable. Then a few years ago they came out with the elastic kind and I loved these even more. These are a thong flip flop with an elastic band. They have a rubber footbend and sole with a 1 5/8" wedge. There are a variety of colors available. I have a pair in black, brown and navy! What I like about these sandals is they are casual enough to wear everyday but if I wanted to wear them to the bar on the weekends they work too. They are $19.50 and right now J.Crew has a special that if you buy 2 or more they are 30% off.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...