Thursday, May 15, 2008

Favorite Thing #51 - Sephora Body Scrub

This is a recently new favorite thing. I was out of the scrub I usually use and so when I was at Sephora I decided to try something new. I picked up the Sephora brand body scrub in the Tangerine Grapefruit fragrance (I had gotten a sample of something else in that scent and loved it). After one use I really, really liked it!!! It buffs my skin with gentle beads and scents skin just enough so that I can skip that spritz of perfume. The container is also very user friendly. Most of the scrubs that I have used in the past have come in a tub and its hard to use in the shower to get the scrub, screw that the top back on while having the scrub in hand and all the while trying not to get water in the tub so you don't dilute it. This scrub comes in a handy bottle that has a flip cap. Super easy!!!! The beads are gentle enough that I can use it after I shaved and not irritate my legs but also rough enough to polish my skin. It's available in Sephora stores and online for $16.00. I have found that it lasts me a couple of months since I don't use it everyday day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...