Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Favorite Thing #84 - Oversize Scrolled-Link Bracelet


This is a recent buy for me. I have had my eye on this bracelet for awhile and it finally went on sale - Oversize Scrolled Link Bracelet by J.Crew. Right now its on sale for $39.99 (was originally $69). It pairs perfectly with my gold filigree earrings when I don't want to wear my bangles. I've also worn it to work with simple gold ball earrings. It's a chunky bracelet and is much bigger than it actually appears in the picture. Here's a description from the J.Crew website -
An even bigger, even bolder version of our original scrolled-link bracelet, with romantic curlicues of rich-yellow 24K gold-plated brass. Signature spring clasp closure. Import. Length: 7 1/4".

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...