Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Great Buy - Black Ruffle Dress from Target


This weekend my husband and I were in Chicago for a wedding. And the day of the wedding my friend Jill wanted a new dress to wear. We were on a mission and only had an hour to find her one. We stopped at Marshall's and Old Navy - no luck and then hit up Target where we found the perfect dress - Black Sleeveless Ruffle Dress by Xhilaration. It fit her perfectly and the best part it was only $19.99!!! The above picture does not do the dress justice so here's a pic of the two of from that night:


Here are some details about the dress from Target.com:

• Create a Classic Silhouette with this Pretty Chiffon Baby-Doll Dress
• Classic Fit
• Sleeveless Cut, Round Neck, Decorative Ruffled Collar
• Zipper Closure
• Made of 100% Polyester; Tumble Dry Low, Machine Wash Cold
• Above-the-Knee, Tiered Ruffle Skirt, Tiered

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know about the dress but that blonde girl is hot. Christina how do I get her number?

Anonymous said...

Wow..! What a beautiful black ruffle dress. I too got a same designed ruffle dress from Target

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...