Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Favorite Thing #96 - J.Crew Merino Turtlenecks


This has been a favorite thing of mine for several years. I love the J.Crew Merino Turtleneck Sweaters. They are sooo soft, warm and perfect for winter weather. What I like best about these sweaters is they can be worn to work with a pair of nice dress pants or suit or dress it down with a pair of jeans. Merino wool is a 14-gauge knit. There is rib trim at neck, cuffs and hem. Right now these sweaters are part of J.Crew's final sale and on priced at $29.99. Great price and there are lots of fun colors to pick from. I have collected many colors over the years - orange, black, green, sea foam green, and white.

1 comment:

Mrs. C said...

Thanks Xtina! I bought a gray one because of this post and I LOVE it!!! It's a little thin, but I just wear a cami underneath and it looks great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...