Friday, January 16, 2009

Favorite Thing #101 - 80 Pocket Hanging Jewelry Organizer


This favorite thing was a Christmas gift from my hubby - 80 Pocket Hanging Jewelry Organizer. He knows that I am an organizational nut and was in desperate need to find a jewelry organizer. I looked and looked for a jewelry armoire and just couldn't find one that I liked or the ones that I did like were more money than I was willing to spend. But he got me this organizer and it is PERFECT!!! I can see all my jewelry and it makes it wasy when I am deciding what to wear. I find now I am wearing different jewelry since I can see what I have. The organizer fits perfectly in my closet and the best part is that it is VERY affordable. Right now on Amazon it is $9.30!!! I still have my jewelry box that I have all the jewelry I wear daily.

Since I am through 100 favorite things I thought I would revisit past favorite things at the end of each new favorite thing post and let you know if I still love it, use it, etc. Favorite Thing #1 was the marble ring. I do still wear this ring but not nearly as often as I used to. I still love it I just have been lazy when I get ready and haven't pulled this ring out in a while. I do know that several of my readers got this ring (or a version of it) and I hope you guys still love it too!

2 comments:

Kathy Maister said...

Hi Christina,
I too love this hanging organizer - I actually have two- one for jewelry and one for my sewing/handwork supplies. They really are great!

Cheers,
Kathy Maister

P.S. Thanks for adding startcooking.com to your list of favorite blogs!

Gayle Weiswasser said...

I love the idea of revisiting old things. Have I mentioned lately that I love this blog?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...