Monday, March 16, 2009

Favorite Thing #132 - Oxo Cleaning Brushes

I have two different Oxo Cleaning brushes at my kitchen sink and I just don't know how I would live without them. They are easy to use and there is a compartment to put the dish soap in so I just have to push a button for soap. I have two because it all depends on what I am cleaning. I also love these because I don't have to throw them out when the brushes get funky. You can buy refills for them so all I have to do is replace the brush part. First we have the Oxo Steel Soap Squirting Dish Brush - I use this one to clean pots and pans because the brush is gentler than the Brillo type pad (see below). This one is skinnier so it is easier to clean some of the more narrow items.

And the other is the Oxo Good Gripes Soap Squirting Dish Scrub - This one has more of a brillo type sponge on it but not so rough. It is great for cassarole dishes and getting caked on food off. The sponge is flexible and is easy to get into the different nooks and crannies.


Still LOVE Favorite Thing #32 - Narciso Rodriguez For Her perfume. If I had to rank these perfumes I would definitely put this at #1. I am currently out of it right now and decided (as part of saving) I would finish up some other perfume I have before buying another bottle of this. If you haven't tried it, I definitely recommend it.

2 comments:

Lis said...

I'm going to have to check out the oxo cleaning brushes - they look great and I love that you can replace to brush part!

I will have to smell that perfume the next time I'm at Sephora!! :)

Anonymous said...

I really love the oxo brushes, they are awesome!! Even my husband enjoy doing dishes with it.
I will have to try that perfume as well, I have a friend who has it and I love they way it smells on her!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...