Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Favorite Thing #133 - Cover Girl Clear Mascara

I don't use this favorite thing as mascara, I actually use it as eyebrow gel to control my unruly eye brows. I've used the expensive eye brow gels before and the Cover Girl Clear Mascara does the exact same thing for a fraction of the cost. Helps keep my eye brows in place all day long. I don't have your typical eye brows. I've been getting them waxed since I think sixth or seventh grade because I had a uni-brow. I could easily get them waxed every week if I didn't pluck in between. And thank you to Favorite Thing (well person) #73 for keeping my brows to beautifully coiffed.


Favorite Thing #34 - Vanishing Acts is still one of my favorite Jodi Picoolt books. If you haven't read it yet, I highly recommend you do. I read the book in one day on my honeymoon last year.

1 comment:

Lis said...

I'm so with you on the clear mascara! The MAC lady tried to talk me into eyebrow gel one day and I almost fell for it - then I thought..hmm isn't that just clear mascara??? I use maybelline, but I'm sure it's the same.

A girls got to have nice eyebrows!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...