Sunday, March 8, 2009

Product Review - Switch Flops

I got these SwitchFlops flip flops last year and wanted to wait an entire season to review them. First let me explain the concept. They are functional, multi-use flip flops that have interchangeable straps. You pick a flip flop style that you like - flat or heel AND tan, black, brown, or white. Then you can pick the straps that you want (over 80 to chose from). The straps are attached with Velcro. The flip flops range in price from $35.00 to $49.00 (they went up in price since I bought mine) and the straps are $12.00. Now that you know the basics, here's my review.

I bought the "lulu tan" and three different straps - marianne and two others that aren't available any more. The flip flop itself is a basic flip flop and truthfully I don't think it's worth $35.00 unless they have dramatically changed the quality of them. I think I only paid $20 for a pair last year. The straps are pretty good quality and worth the cost. When you attach the strap to the flip flop you can't even tell that they are removable. The only way I would buy another pair is if I went to one of the locations which they are sold to check out the quality. It is such a great concept I just wish they weren't so pricey.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...