Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Favorite Thing #145 - Blackberry Curve

I couldn't live without this favorite thing - Blackberry Curve. I got this about a year and a half ago and it's made life so much simpler. I used to have a cell phone and Treo (for my work emails) and then when hubby and I decided to go on the same wireless plan (we switched to AT&T because they have a better selection of phones) we both got blackberries and WE LOVE THEM. I get my work and personal email, text messages, my calendar (with reminders), address book and Facebook messages all on the same device. It pretty much contains my life and fits easily into any purse I know. If I ever lose this device (knock on wood) I'm screwed. Our contract is up at the end of the year and I have my eye on the Blackberry Bold. My colleague just got one and it's very similar to the Curve but more up-to-date.



I still love and definitely recommend reading Favorite Thing #45 - In An Instant. It was a really great book telling the amazing story of Lee and Bob Woodruff. For those of you that aren't familiar with it, Bob Woodruff was co-anchor of ABC's World News Tonight and was covering a story in Iraq. While he was ridding in a military tank, an improvised explosive device (IED) went off and he and his cameraman were hit. As a result of this accident Bob suffered a traumatic brain injury. I had the opportunity to meet them both and at a dinner last dinner. They were very nice and down to earth, esspeically Lee since I decided to introduce myself in the line at the ladies room.

6 comments:

KT said...

I have been debating getting one of these. Aargh! I really, really want one.

Dmbosstone said...

I have to get a new phone eventually and I've decided I'm going to get the Curve- I hope that it's as great as you say it is!

Posey Ford said...

I was thinking of getting the BB Bold but it's soo big. There's no way I could fit it in my pocket, but I LOVE all the fancy features and the extra clear screen.

Anonymous said...

Also addicted to my curve!

Jules said...

I have a pink curve and I am obsessed with it!

Kelli said...

I have a pink blackberry pearl and I am in love with it! Ha! It has made life so much easier!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...