Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Great Shopping Trip

This weekend I had the pleasure of joining one of my dear friends, Shannon, on her honeymoon shopping spree. I'm proud of myself because all I got was a free perfume sample from Victoria's Secret, free shower gel from Bath and Body Works, and a couple Wallflower refills (which we needed, were on sale, and I had a buy one get one free coupon). My friend however got some amazing things that I had to share with you -


J.Crew Seersucker Bikini


New York & Co. Maxi Dress
(looks much better on my friend)


Banana Republic Silk Ruched Dress
(she got hers in a slate gray color but its not available online)

1 comment:

HeidiG said...

That Gap jacket and dress are so cute!!! Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...