I completely forgot to post about some awards that I've been given...
Rachel at it's the little things that make me smile gave me the Friend's Award. Her blog is so cute! She was my intern a few years ago and we have remained good friends.
Here are the rules: These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbon of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
I am very happy to tag the following blogs:
Brown Eyed Girl
Lisa at Like a Valentine
Life at the White House
Gigi at Gigi's Gone Shopping
A new follower - A Nantucket State of Mind was so sweet to tag me as one of the blogs to receive this great blog award. The rules are -
1. List seven things that make me awe-summm.
2. Pass the award on to seven bloggers I read religiously.
3. Tag those 7 bloggers.
4. Don't forget to link the Queen that tagged me.
5. Copy the pic and put it into my sidebar.
1. Abbie @ A Glimpse of the Girl Next Door
2. Erin @ Blue Eyed Bride
3. Lyndsey @ Yellow Brick Blog
4. Angela @ Sweet Tea Diaries
5. GingerSnap's Daily Fashion Post
6. Chloe @ The Chloe Conspiracy
7. Paisley and Pearls
Seven Awesome Things About Me -
1. I am SUPER organized...some may say I have OCD.
2. I think I have a great sense of fashion.
3. I share my closet with all of my friends...especially my cocktail dresses.
4. I'm a picture taking nut. I have documented my relationship with my hubby through pictures. I have two photo albums full of pictures of just us.
5. I looove to cook and try new recipes.
6. I spoil my niece and nephew.
7. I can decorate and shop on any type of budget. :)