Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Favorite Thing #153 - Nads Facial Wax Strips

As part of my finding extra places to save money I decided no more paying for lip waxes. I don't need to be spending the $8-10 per visit when I can just do it myself. And I can do it myself thanks to my friend Kristen who introduced me to wax strips. I was definitely skeptical until I used them. And now the Nads Facial Wax Strips are Favorite Thing #153. It is so easy to use and VERY affordable. I get 48 waxes (cut the strips in half because that's really all you need) for what I was paying for one. Here's the step by step process (everything you need is in the box) -
  1. Ensure skin is clean, dry and free of oils and moisturisers. Gently wipe the skin with the Nad's Desensitizing Kava Wipe and allow skin to dry.
  2. Briskly rub strips between palms to warm wax. Slowly separate a double Nad’s Hair Removal Strip into two strips.
  3. Using the palm of your hands and fingertips, apply strip with firm pressure and firmly smooth over 3-4 times in direction of hair growth.
  4. Holding skin taut with one hand, quickly pull strip off in the opposite direction of hair growth. Remember to hold skin taut with the other hand and to pull close to the skin rather than up into the air.
  5. For the perfect finish remove any residue with Nad’s Soothing and Finishing Wipes.

Still love and wear Favorite Thing #53 - J.Crew Favorite Tank Top. My collection of these tank tops is out of control.

I wear one of these almost every day in the spring/summer months. I will never buy these full price because they are almost always on sale.

4 comments:

QueenBeeSwain said...

they are great tanks- can think of lots of things that are worse obsessions to have!

kHm

Needs Help said...

I'm obsessed with tanks too, looks like J Crew has some great colors, I'll have to check them out :)

Darci White said...

hey girl -

do you have an anti-wrinkle eye cream that you just LOVE? i'm wanting to find something that really works and thought i'd check with you!

Lins said...

I absolutely love that you color-coordinate your tank tops! And here I thought I was the only one that did that! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...