Thursday, May 28, 2009

Favorite Thing #155 - Overexposed in South Beach by OPI


I have to give credit to High Heels and Sweatshirts for Favorite Thing #155. She posted about this great OPI color from the new South Beach collection and I had to try it. I had it on my toes for my trip to FL.

Two of my friends liked it so much they put it on their toes. I'm not a big fan of purple nail polish on ties but this is the perfect shade.



Still love and play Favorite Thing #55. Ladder Ball is a staple at each of our cookouts and backyard parties. I definitely recommend getting it if you don't already have it.

3 comments:

Nikki Cogg said...

I own Overexposed and Suzi and the Lifeguard from the same collection- Love the SB! I constantly wear Suzi on my fingers and right now I actually have Overexposed on my toes, too!

HeidiG said...

I like Overexposed in South Beach!

And I got Ladderball last weeked on sale at Target for hubby for Father's Day - he had been playing it the night before at our friends' house.

Tiffany said...

love that color! so pretty! am going to have to buy it now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...