Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I love Target!

Thank you to Gigi at Gigi's Gone Shopping for posting about the new collection from Target's Merona line. When I saw the dress she had tried on I knew it would be the perfect dress on me. I headed there on Saturday hoping I would be able to find the dress in my size. Luck was on my side that day...there were two dresses left and one was my size!!! I tried it on and fell in love right away. I wore it this weekend for my nephew's baptism and I got so many compliments (everyone was shocked it was Target). I wore the dress with my pearl necklace and earrings and Favorite Thing #44. Here are the only two pictures I got of me in the dress. You can see the detail of the pattern but that's it. Check out Gigi's blog because she has full length pictures.

7 comments:

Lis said...

Love the dress - you look gorgeous!

sparrowsandsparkles said...

Love the dress! I think there's *one* left at my Target. I did manage to snag the skirt though! :)

Lisa said...

Meant to tell you the other day it looked great on you. :) Good find!

KT said...

What a beautiful dress on you!

Needs Help said...

The dress looks great on you! I'm a big fan of target too :)

LRA said...

Dress is perfect!! Looks great!!

Gayle said...

I saw this on you at work and it looked great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...