Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sephora to the Skin Care Rescue!


After blogging about needing your help for a new skin care regime, I got an email from Sephora that they are running a special on Decleor products - 40% off!!!! I immediately went to the Sephora website (of course via Ebates for 8% cash back) to check out what they had. I'm so excited because I was able to purchase cleanser, moisturizer, and night oil for $110.40 (less than what I would have spent on the Philosophy stuff). This would have regularly cost me $184! This sale is going on for a few days so if you love Decleor products definitely take advantage.

If you haven't signed up for Ebates yet I definitely recommend you do (especially if you do most of your shopping online like me). Check out my post about it and email me (christinasfavoritethings@gmail.com) and I will send you an invite.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know, that I signed up for Ebates and I used your email address for the referral. =))

Jane said...

I hope the new skin care products work out well. :-)

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

You'll have to keep us posted on how that skin care works. Also, I noticed you're reading American Wife. What do you think about it? I am almost finished....but haven't read it in months now.

Ann said...

It was great seeing you too! I wish I lived closer.

Teha7 said...

Remember when you gave me a bottle of this face moisturizer? It was a few years ago when I returned from a ski trip and my skin really needed it. I love it!

Beth Dunn said...

Keep us posted on how you like the products. I've been feeling like I need some new ones too! xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...