Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Another Great Rue La La Boutique


Another kitchen boutique at Rue La La. Tomorrow, Kitchen Aid will be featured. I'm really hoping they have some of the gadgets for my Kitchen Aid Mixer. I really want the ice cream one. Sale starts at 11 EST so check it out right away before its all gone.

Rue La La is a By-Invitation-Only Sample Sale site. Click Here to sign up using my personal invitation link. This link will grant you immediate access to the site after you sign up. (FYI - If you just sign up the regular way you will just be put on the waiting list.)

3 comments:

Rachel said...

oooh i'm excited! i need new knives!! (that sounds scary) :) hollerrrr

Christy {SparklesandSpinach} said...

I have wanted a mixer forever! I hope that have some at a really good price!!

5th Belle Avenue said...

That's so fun that you grew up near here! We actually live very close to where the US Women's Open was held as well. It was a lot of fun! But they took my camera at the door, bummer, haha. I loveee Rue La La!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...