Friday, July 24, 2009

Our Garden is out of Control!

This year Hubby built me a garden. In it we planted tomatoes, lettuce, cucumbers, chives, basil, oregano, and sage. This year we said would be trial and error since we had never planted a garden. In the beginning everything was growing well except for the lettuce. I think we planted it too late. Well we are several months into the garden and everything is going well. We've enjoyed the fresh herbs and have a few tomatoes that need to ripen. The cucumbers hoever have taken over...see below.

We were able to pick our first cucumber this weekend. I'm sure there will be many many more to come...




3 comments:

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

Fun! I can't wait to have a real yard where I can plant. Fresh tomatoes are the best.

Shannon Dew said...

This is funny, I was JUST talking to my mom and she planted cucumbers and hers are out of control too!!! She said they're as big as her forearm!

Unknown said...

Ooh! Congratulations on your green thumb.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...