Monday, July 20, 2009

Product Review - Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion

As part of my spending less money on beauty products I decided to switch one of my shampoo/conditioners to something I could 1) buy at Target and 2) get coupons for. Those requirements led me to Pantene Pro-V's new Nature Fusion line. I had a great coupon for it so I thought I would try it out. There are a couple of different options to chose from and I went with the moisture balance. I've used it a few times and so far so good. I LOVE the scent. It's hard to describe but according to the website its "formulated with an exclusive Cassia Complex and a botanical blend of calendula, ginger and aloe vera extracts" so that's where the wonderful smell comes from. I usually have to wash my hair every day (which I know is not good) because it gets so greasy but these products let me go that extra day without washing it. I think I've found my new shampoo and conditioner. And what's great is I will never have to buy these products without a coupon because there are always coupons for this in the Sunday paper!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, your hair sounds JUST like mine. I'm almost out of shampoo and conditioner, I'll have to check this out on Sunday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...