Tuesday, August 4, 2009

From My Closet to Yours...

Below are some shoes I have for sale. I thought I would give my fellow bloggers a chance to buy these before I put them up on ebay. These are adorable Kate Spade shoes that I bought last year. They are in excellent condition because I only wore them a few times. They are a size 6 and are black and white print. The inner soles are a super cute pink. I'm selling them for $100 (they retailed for approximately $250) which includes shipping. I've included more pictures below. If you are interested please email me at christinasfavoritethings - at- gmail - dot - com.


3 comments:

Children of the 90s said...

I actually have the flat version of these Kate Spade slingbacks! I love them.

Shaina said...

Le sigh. Oh, how I wish I had size 6 feet. I have always loved these kate spades...but alas, I have whopping size niners. :(

Mikey said...

these shoes have been sitting on our living room floor for about a week now.....someone please buy them or honey, please, put them somewhere!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...