Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Another Great Rue La La Boutique


Rue La La is hitting it out of the park this week, first Ted Baker and now Seven Jeans. I'm looking for one or two new pairs of jeans for this fall/winter and I'm definitely going to be checking Rue La La tomorrow for a new pair of Seven Jeans (one of my favorites). Sales starts at 11am EST and you better believe the good stuff and common sizes will be gone within the first half hour.

Rue La La is a By-Invitation-Only Sample Sale site. Click Here to sign up using my personal invitation link. This link will grant you immediate access to the site after you sign up. (FYI - If you just sign up the regular way you will just be put on the waiting list.)

4 comments:

Erin said...

ooohhh, i might have buy a couple. i've been living in my seven jeans lately. i love love love those antik jeans i got too but i have to get them altered because they're too long. do you know a good place that does that for a reasonable price?

Natalie said...

Now that I finally have some money, I just made my first (three) Rue La La purchases. I'm super excited for the Sevens boutique tomorrow too. You are helping me look nice for fall/winter! :)

Christina said...

Erin - Left you a comment on your blog about a good tailor.

Natalie - Woo Hoo for your Rue La La purchases. What did you get?

wedding dresses said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...