Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Another Great Rue La La Boutique


Rue La La is hitting it out of the park this week, first Ted Baker and now Seven Jeans. I'm looking for one or two new pairs of jeans for this fall/winter and I'm definitely going to be checking Rue La La tomorrow for a new pair of Seven Jeans (one of my favorites). Sales starts at 11am EST and you better believe the good stuff and common sizes will be gone within the first half hour.

Rue La La is a By-Invitation-Only Sample Sale site. Click Here to sign up using my personal invitation link. This link will grant you immediate access to the site after you sign up. (FYI - If you just sign up the regular way you will just be put on the waiting list.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooohhh, i might have buy a couple. i've been living in my seven jeans lately. i love love love those antik jeans i got too but i have to get them altered because they're too long. do you know a good place that does that for a reasonable price?

Anonymous said...

Now that I finally have some money, I just made my first (three) Rue La La purchases. I'm super excited for the Sevens boutique tomorrow too. You are helping me look nice for fall/winter! :)

Christina said...

Erin - Left you a comment on your blog about a good tailor.

Natalie - Woo Hoo for your Rue La La purchases. What did you get?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...