Monday, September 7, 2009

Favorite Thing #179 - Honest Tea's Peach White Tea


I pretty much only drink water (I'm not a big soda drinker) but when I don't I usually drink Honest Tea's Peach White Tea. It's my favorite!!! It's so refreshing and not too sweet. Honest Tea is a local company (out of Bethesda, MD) that was started in 1998. Their products can be found in all the local grocery stores. I have a hard time finding this particular product so I just ordered a case of it from GoodJuice.org and it ended up being cheaper than what I pay in the grocery store.
I still love and wear Favorite Thing #79 - Enzo Angiolini Svieta. I can't wait to break these pumps out when the weather starts to get warm. They are definitely one of my favorites. They are only available at a few places. I found them on Amazon for $49.99 (almost half of what I paid).

1 comment:

The Townhouselady said...

That tea is HEAVENLY!! It's one of my favs too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...