Monday, November 23, 2009

I've been a bad blogger!

Sorry I have been so MIA! There has been sooo much going on in my life that it's been hard to find the time to blog. The main reason for my absence is because I got a new job! I'm VERY excited about this new opportunity. I've never discussed my job and I think I will keep it that way. I can tell you that I will continue to work in public relations/communications. My new job starts December 7th. I will end up having four days off in between jobs and I definitely plan on relaxing! I've got a facial and a massage booked. I'm gonna meet up with friends and do lots of organizing (that is relaxing to me).

Other than that we've been busy on the weekends with guests and hanging out with friends. This weekend I saw New Moon with a bunch of girls. I loved it! It was really true to the book which I enjoyed. It makes me want to go back and reread New Moon and Eclipse. I also saw The Blind Side. AMAZING story. It was such an inspiration. I definitely recommend seeing it.

Yesterday was probably my most productive day - grocery shopping, Christmas shopping, picked out and ordered our Christmas card, updated addresses for Christmas cards, and made one of my Hubby's favorites - Chicken and Dumplings.

This week is going to go by fast. I'm only working two and a half days and then we are headed to Allentown to spend Thanksgiving weekend with my family. I've got a couple of posts lined up this week and promise I will be back to my one to two posts a day.

1 comment:

Summerilla said...

Congrats on the new job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...