Monday, December 14, 2009

Favorite Thing #185 - Serta Memory Foam Mattress Topper


Christmas came early for me and Hubby with Favorite Thing #185. My FIL got us this Serta 4 inch memory foam mattress topper from Overstock.com and we absolutely LOVE it!!! I've slept sooo well since we put this on our bed. It contours to your body and you just sink in. The price is great too (that's why I love Overstock.com). I definitely recommend this for your bed. We had to get new sheets (deep pocket ones - another gift from FIL) so that it fits the new topper.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

HAHA YES!! I bought this a year ago from overstock- great deal- and I looove it. Its a little too short for my mattress though- I think I didn't let it "air out" fully. STILL LOVE IT. YAY for y'all

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...