Friday, February 19, 2010

Super Cute Dress!


I'm so over this cold weather and ready for it to get warm. Old Navy is helping me getting in the warm weather mood with this adorable dress! I definitely want to get one for the spring/summer. The purple stripe (shown above) is not available online in my size. :( I told myself that I wouldn't buy anything new until I lost at least five more pounds. I hope by the end of the month I will be close to that goal. Check out Gigi's review of this super cute dress.

2 comments:

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

Umm that is SUPER cute...waay cuter than their maternity dresses. I bet I could squeeze a bump in that quite nicely come July.

Virginia Belle said...

Love this dress and cannot wait to try it on! Even better it's at Old Navy so I'm sure I'll like the price tag :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...