Thursday, July 22, 2010

Favorite Thing #192 - Louis Vuitton Neverful MM


The newest addition to my handbags is the Louis Vuitton Neverful MM and of course it is a favorite thing! Sorry about the pic, I snapped it with my blackberry at my desk at work. I've had my eye on this bag for a while. It's the perfect bag because it fits EVERYTHING. I take this bag to work everyday. It fits my lap top, wallet, small make up bag, coupon organizer, notebook, sunglasses, etc. I'm so happy with this purchase. I know I will have and use this bag for a very long time. My LV collection is complete for now, I've got a small, medium and large purse so I'm set for any occasion. I have to thank Hubby for the bag because if he hadn't won a sales contest at work this bag wouldn't be mine. He's the best!

3 comments:

Bridget said...

Yep! I love my LV MM too! I take mine to work everyday as well! I love how yours is still bright and pale leather (the handles) I bought mine last year and it's quite "loved" on the handles haha.

:)

KT said...

LV= well worth the purchase price! Enjoy!

mikey said...

Wow, that hubby of yours IS something else.....huh?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...