Thursday, July 29, 2010

Nordstrom Anniversary Purchase #2

Here's something I picked up for myself from the Nordstrom Anniversary sale. Bobeau Tiered Flyaway Cardigan is super cute and will be very versatile for all seasons. It's soft and light and will be perfect with jeans, black pants, leggings, etc. And you can't be the $39.50 anniversary price. I justified this as a "fall wardrobe purchase" since I'm on a spending freeze (except for fall wardrobe pieces). I purchased the cardigan in grey and really thinking about getting it in purple too.

4 comments:

Ashley Turner said...

What a great cardi! I have loads of cardis in similar styles, though probs not quite as fab as this one, but I wear them ALL THE TIME!!! You'll love this piece so much!

Anonymous said...

How did this cardigan run? I'm normally a medium in j.crew but am thinking to size down?

Christina said...

I usually wear a xsmall or small in jcrew and size the size chart was a 4 for XS i went XS and it fit great. Hope this helps.

KT said...

I love this! I have a few that are similar and whenever I see one I can NOT pass it up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...