Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Shopping Freeze

I decided to put myself on a shopping freeze until fall. I have so many summer clothes there is no need for me to add anything else. I did a good bit of shopping so far this summer and have lots of things to share with you. I picked up this super cute dress at a local boutique.


You can order it online from ModCloth. I looove this dress. The boutique didn't have my size but I got the medium anyway and had it altered. It's very versatile and is perfect for both work or play.

2 comments:

KT said...

I love Modcloth! Shopping freezes hurt as much as brain freezes! Stay strong!!

Darci White said...

Oh my goodness!!! That dress is adorable………..I’m going to have to order it! Question though (sorry, I’ll stop quizzing you, I promise!)…….is it as short as it looks or is it a good length (I’m just 5’2’’, so surely it couldn’t be too short on me!?)?

And yes, STAY SRONG! So hard to do!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...