Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Weekend Recap

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. Work has been really busy and by the time I get home I just don't have any energy to blog. This weekend was relaxing and laid back. I worked from home on Friday because I needed to get new tires and brakes on my car. I shouldn't complain because in the six years that I've had my Corolla I've never had to put any money into it except routine oil changes. Saturday we spend the day cleaning up the house and finding Halloween costumes (more on that in another post) and then had date night. We went to the movies and saw...


We both really enjoyed the movie. I definitely would recommend seeing it. After the movie, we tried a new cupcake place...

They were good but not a good as Favorite Thing #188 - Georgetown Cupcake. Sunday was a relaxing day spent catching up on some TV, putting together my nieces birthday gift and apple picking with our friends. It was a gorgeous day to be outside and so fun to catch up with friends.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...