Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My Fall/Winter Scents

There are two scents that I wear during the fall and winter months. First is my year-round, "signature scent" and Favorite Thing #32.

Narciso Rodriguez for Her is by far my favorite perfume ever! It's hard to describe the scent but I find it to be romantic and the perfect blend of floral and musk. If you haven't tried it, I definitely recommend it. I wear this scent all year round.


The second scent I wear is Thierry Mugler's Angel. This is a much stronger, muskier scent (too powerful for any other season in my opinion) and I love wearing it in the winter. I've been wearing it for years and get compliments from people all the time about how good I smell.

What are your fall/winter scents? I'd like to add a third to the rotation and need your recommendations.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I really love Chanel "Chance" and "Allure." They're stronger scents and are womanly and pretty IMO.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...