Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Favorite Thing #202 - The Original Gal Pal

I can't remember how I came across this favorite thing and can't believe I haven't blogged about it sooner! I've been using Favorite Thing #201 - The Original Gal Pal for years to take deodorant off my clothing. It never fails that every time I put on a shirt I end up with deodorant marks on either side. This sponge is the only thing that I have found to really remove it. You don't have to get it wet just buff away with the sponge and the deodorant disappears. They are available at drugstore.com for $11. Perfect gift or stocking stuffer. If you go through drugstore.com you can get 6% cash back from Ebates. My regular readers know how much I love Ebates but if you are new to my blog here is some info on it.

This is by far the easiest way to earn FREE money by shopping online. All you have to do is go to Ebates, log in, search for the store you plan on shopping at, click the link and voila you are taken there and all you have to do is shop! Each store has a corresponding percentage of cash back. For example when I ordered stuff from Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale I received $6.18 in cash back. And the money just adds up. Every quarter Ebates will send you a check and all you have to do is cash it. My next Ebates check will be for over $100! If you haven't already signed up, I definitely recommend that you do. You get $5 just for signing up! Click here to start getting free money!

1 comment:

Virginia Belle said...

How have I been missing out on this? I'm heading to drugstore.com (via ebates of course!) and ordering a little stocking stuffer for myself :) Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...