Friday, December 10, 2010

Favorite Thing #203 - Oxo Pop Containers


I kept seeing this containers in Target and Crate and Barrel so I decided to pick one up and try it out. These quickly became Favorite Thing #203. The Oxo Pop Containers are containers that have create an airtight seal and keep food fresh. Containers come in all different sizes. They are dishwashers safe (containers not lids) and made of BPA-free plastic. We primarily use these for chips, pretzel, crackers, etc. I definitely recommend them!

3 comments:

mrs.mfc said...

I LOVE these!!! My favorite use is for coffee beans :) They are wonderful at keeping things fresh!

Kristen said...

I love these too - great for storing dog treats for wonton!

Summerilla said...

Love these! I actually received some for our engagement party. They are my new favorite thing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...