Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Favorite Thing #204 - Smashbox Photofinish Foundation Primer


I was recently introduced to this favorite thing when I went to Sephora for a foundation match for my pastey winter skin. She put primer on and I really liked it so I decided to buy it and try it out. Favorite Thing #204 - Smashbox Photofinish Foundation Primer is amazing! I wasn't a believer in primers until trying this one. You put this on after your moisturizer. It's a gel based primer that goes on light (you don't need a lot) so you don't feel like you have a lot on your face...moisturizer, primer and foundation. I feel like it fills in my lines and evens out my skin. Stay tuned for my new favorite foundation!

2 comments:

Darci White said...

I tried this awhile back, but only for a day or two and it was in the dead of summer (hot, humid, awful Houston!).......does it seem to make your face oily? I unfortunately have very oily skin and wasn't sure if this primer was causing it to be more oily or if it was just inevitable and due to the weather?? Might have to try it again if you've been really happy w/ it!

Christina said...

I don't know if this will be the best if you have very oily skin. My skin is so dry in the winter that this helps balance it out...don't know that I could use it in the summer though. I would ask Sephora for a sample before buying.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...