Thursday, December 16, 2010

Favorite Thing #206 - Bare Minerals All Over Face Color


The final step in my new makeup routine is Favorite Thing #206 - Bare Minerals All Over Face Color. This bronzer is amazing. I'd been wanting to try Bare Minerals for awhile because I've heard nothing but great things about the products. This product adds just a little bit of color to my pale winter face. This is going to sound cheesy but I think it gives me a glow. One of the things I love about it is that it blends so well and doesn't look fake. It doesn't dry me out which is great for winter skin but might not be the best product if you have oily skin. A little goes a long way with this one. I definitely recommend this product!

So now you have my full winter foundation/powder routine. Let me know if you have any questions!

4 comments:

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

I thought I had everything Bare Minerals made...guess not. This stuff sounds fabulous! Does it come in other colors? The one pictured looks awfully pink.

Katie said...

I love Bare Minerals foundation, but I haven't tried this yet. Looks like another trip to Sephora for me. :)

Rachel said...

which color do you use? I definitely need a new bronzer!

Christina said...

Thanks for the comments ladies. I use warmth and it's definitely not too pink. I apply it with a kabuki brush because I found it does the best blending. When you put it on at first you will probably freak out at the darkness of the first application but I promise once you blend it you will be glowing in no time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...