Monday, January 31, 2011

Adventures at the Outlets

For the first time in a while I've had a Sunday all to myself. I dedicated a lot of my day to some great blog posts this week. I want to do a better job of sharing my purchases and I did some shopping on Saturday!

This weekend my girlfriend and I attended a baby shower in Leesburg, Va. Its right by the outlets so we decided to hit them up after the shower. I can got some great pieces for the spring/summer and fabulous jeans. Here are some photos of my purchases. For the record I have no makeup on in these pictures.

My favorite J.Crew T-Shirts and tank tops

Some J.Crew beach stuff - Fun floppy hat and a cute cover up - have I mentioned I need a tan?

Shirt from Calvin Klein and Petite Skinny Joe's Jeans (got them for $70!)



Simple short sleeve shirt dress from Calvin Klein

Super cute sweater from J.Crew, essential tank and new petite Provocateur Joe's Jeans

2 comments:

Darci White said...

SO CUTE - love all of them....can I have your skinny arms and tummy, too? :)

Anonymous said...

I was at the Leesburg outlets a couple weeks ago. Did some damage at Banana, Gap and Coach! I'm working on the posts currently. So much to share. Everything looks cute! Don't worry, I'm almost transparent...I'm that white right now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...