Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Did I keep to my 2010 resolutions?

Here's a recap of how I kept, didn't keep or really tried to keep my 2010 resolutions.

1.Be Healthier - I'm very proud to say yes I have! Hubby and I incorporate lots more vegetables into our diet (thanks to Favorite Thing #195), I usually drink at least 48oz of water a day and we eat whole grains now instead of white breads and pastas. I'm still not at my ideal weight but I still weigh less than I did last year at this time!

2.Be consistent with running - It's hard to say whether or not I accomplished this goal. I stopped keeping track of my running because it was so hard with traveling and figuring out what I did on this treadmill or outside. I am happy to say I had my best 5k time this year and know I ran more this past year than I have before.

3.Focus on my blog - I think I could have done a better job with my blog. There were definitely weeks where I wouldn't have any posts. I got better towards the end of the year and will keep trying in 2011. I'm so happy that I reached 200 followers! Thank you to everyone that reads my blog each week, it means the world to me.

4.Cook at home more - We had our good weeks and bad weeks with this one...the bad weeks happened more towards the end of the year when we were traveling a ton. I'm proud of us for trying new recipes and taking turns with the cooking. We will definitely continue this in 2011.

Stay tuned for my 2011 resolutions!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...