I posted my goals last year and it was probably the best thing I could have done. It kept me accountable for everything and I think I did a much better job of sticking to them. Here are my 2011 resolutions.
1.Get to my goal weight and stay there - I lost weight last year and then put weight back on (thankfully not all of it). This year I want to get to my goal weight of 115 and stay there. Last time I got on a scale I weighed in at 123 (thank you holiday meals) and I determined to lose these last 8 pounds! I will post frequent updates on my weight loss and hope that this is a goal I meet by summer time!
2. Incorporate yoga into my workouts - The people that I know that do yoga regular just love what it does for their body. My sister-in-law is a yoga instructor and she has a great body...even after having two kids. I've decided that this is the year I'm going to start to do it regularly...maybe I can even convince Hubby to do it with me. I welcome any DVD or DVR recommendations. My goal is for yoga to help strengthen my core and increase flexibility.
3. Watch less TV - Most nights when Hubby and I get home from work we tend to just veg in front of the TV for the rest of the night. We've both decided that we need to spend less time in front of the TV and more time doing quality things like taking a walk (when it starts to get warm/light out), reading a book and knitting (for me not Hubby).
4. Reach 300 followers - My blog is still going to be one of my focuses and I'm so happy to have over 200 followers. I'd love to reach 300 followers by the end of the year. This is definitely a "stretch" goal but I will try my best to reach it.
5. Find a good photo editing software and really learn how to use it - I feel like this is pretty self explanatory. Right now I use Picassa but want to find a good one (willing to pay) that will help make my photos even more memorable. Any suggestions?
5. Try New Restaurants - Hubby and I are always eating at the same restaurants so in 2011 I want us to branch out and try new ones. If you live in the DC area I would love your restaurant recommendations!
So there are a few of my resolutions for the year. I will try and do monthly updates like I did last year. What are some of your resolutions?