Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Book Review: Sugar and Spice by Lauren Conrad

I just finished the third book in Lauren Conrad's LA Candy series - Sugar and Spice. It was probably my least favorite of the three but I still really enjoyed it. I felt the different plots in this one lack excitement and I feel like they could have done a lot more with the characters. I still would recommend the series because if you watched Laguna Beach, The Hills or The City then you will get an insight into how fake and planned out those shows are. I always knew most of it was fake or staged but I had no idea to what extent. Yes, these books are fiction but I'm suspicious that they are based heavily on Lauren Conrad's personal experiences. Up next on my book list is Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am reading this right now! I loved the first 2

Unknown said...

ahhh id love to read the book! it sounded really great! Have you read the other ones? your blog is so cute! im def going to follow

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...