Wednesday, April 6, 2011

"Bachelorette" for the next three months...


Hubby has taken a 3 month corporate assignment in CT so that means I'm on my "own" during the week and some weekends. He's been a week already and so far so good. We both travel for our jobs so I'm used to him being gone here and there or me being away from him on a business trip. It's funny to me that when people find out that we are going to be living a part they ask me if I'm going to be ok. I guess people forget that I did live on my own before we met. I'll be heading to NY tomorrow for the week and then Hubby is going to take the train down on Friday to spend the weekend with me in the city. Can't wait for our mini getaway.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well good you are so close to take a train ride to be together. That'll be fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...