Friday, April 29, 2011

Gift Idea Friday - Mother's Day Ideas

I'm bringing back Gift Idea Friday. It's been a while but Mother's Day is around the corner so I thought I would share some of my favorite gift ideas from Stella & Dot.

Signature Clover Bangle - love how this is so delicate. It's going to be my next purchase.


Mira Bangles (gold or silver) - love these! I have them in gold and wear all the time. Definitely going to purchasing them in silver too. Stella & Dot's bracelets fit so well. I have small wrists and its hard to find bangles that fit but these fit amazing!

Essential Ball Studs - perfect for any occasion

Soiree Studs - Love these!

Charms - Necklace or Bracelet - this is one of my favorite products because you can make a fabulous necklace or bracelet (gold or silver) with initials, birth stones, etc.


Ever After Necklace - So simple and delicate

Signature Dot Disc Necklace - goes with almost any outfit

I'm excited to be hosting a trunk show for my friends next weekend. I wish you all could come to my trunk show to see the fabulous jewelry in person but you can buy it online. Here's how -

Click here and go to the top right corner and then click on can't make it to the trunk show.
Type my name Christina Scripps and then start shopping :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...