Monday, May 9, 2011

Shoe Haul!!!

Over the last month or so I've updated my shoes for the spring/summer and I've finally had time to share everything with you. I'm very happy to say that I got all but one pair of shoes with a discount. Please ignore the fact that I desperately need a pedicure. :)

I've had my eye on these adorable Steve Madden sandals for awhile. I actually really wanted the Stuart Weitzman (looks just like these) but didn't like the price and was very excited to find these Steve Madden lookalikes. And then I was even more excited when I found these at DSW when I was visiting Hubby in CT. Can't wait to wear these when the weather gets warm.

I blogged about these a while back and when I got a coupon to Piperlime I had to get these adorable Kate Spade cork wedges. These shoes are so comfortable! They are very lightweight and will go with almost anything in my summer wardrobe.

Thank you Saks for having Friends and Family which helped me pull the trigger on these Tory Burch Eddie flats. I went with the nude color and so happy I did because they are going to be perfect for work this summer when all I want to do is wear flip flops and I can't.

These are the one pair I didn't have a coupon and weren't on sale but I really liked them. I wanted a pair of "dressier flip flops" and was very happy with these Luichiny Sandals. I actually bought these in person at South Moon Under but they can also be found at Zappos.

So what do you think of this haul? What have been your spring/summer shoe purchases?

1 comment:

Monica said...

Yay for Eddies! I picked mine up with the Bloomie's F&F and I love them! I'm already contemplating another pair...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...