Monday, June 27, 2011

Favorite Thing #223 - Tan Towels

I don't know about you ladies but I hate that in the summer time my legs don't keep my tan as much as the rest of my body since I'm constantly shaving my legs. To remedy this, I like to use Favorite Thing #223 - Tan Towel half body application. It's a really easy way to apply self tanner with no mess. It comes with individually packaged 7 in. x 9 in. towelettes featuring a concentrated self-tan formula. Just open up the towelette, apply to the area and within 2-4 hours your tan will start to appear. It looks very natural and no streaking. Just be careful around ankles and wrists. And of course like with an self tanner...don't forget to wash your hands afterwards!!!!

1 comment:

Sadie + Stella said...

I am totally with you on this. Obsessed with Tan Towels. Its my vice!!

www.sadieandstella.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...