Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Loss of a loved one...

Just a couple days after we got back from Mexico I got the sad news that my grandfather, VoVo (Portuguese for grandfather), passed away at the age of 90. I have so many amazing memories of him and know that he will be looking over me everyday. One of my favorite memories of him is at Christmas time he would be "Santa" and distribute gifts with the help of his "elves." He always called me his precious and I will always remember the way he would say hello to me with "hello my precious" and huge smile on his face. I love you VoVo! I'm taking this time to be with my family and will be back to blogging next week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear of your loss!

Lisa said...

Thinking about you today... so glad you have so many wonderful memories with him. He sounds like an amazing person.

Virginia Belle said...

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. You're in my thoughts during this tough time!

Monica said...

Sorry to hear of your loss Christina! You will stay in my thoughts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...