Tuesday, July 26, 2011

We are now an Apple Family

Hubby and I have made the switch from a PC to a Mac. We purchased the MacBook Pro about a week ago and so far I absolutely love it. I definitely have a lot of adjusting to do and there are some things I miss like right clicking and being able to quickly save photos. I'm sure I will figure out the short cuts and everything. I'm really loving iPhoto to edit my photos. For those of you that are Apple lovers, what are some of your favorite things.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I'm going to be making the switch from PC to Apple this fall. I have one year left of grad school & I just need a better laptop to get me through until graduation day. I read that Apple isn't offering the MacBook any longer which makes me sad, but I've heard nothing but great things about the Pro.

Keep me posted on your progress with learning the quirks of your new lappytop. I know it will take me a while to get used to it...you know, once I take the plunge. ;)

Ashley said...

We've been both Apple and PC, and I have to say I never did get used to not being able to right-click! I loved different things about both, but we're currently using PCs due to cost. Apple addictions get expensive!

Have fun with it! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...